Spring is just around the corner and with spring come the daffodils. In my opinion, one of the weirdest looking flowers. But they always make me happy when I see them because I know that the snow is gone.
You will need a Silhouette or a Cricut to make this paper daffodil. The cone part isn’t possible to be by hand.
You can make a bouquet or you can put them in a pot. If you are making a bouquet, you won’t need out the leaves.
You can download this paper daffodil template by putting in your name and email below.
Cricut users: You will need to set the lines in the middle of the cone to score. There is no way I can save the file to have score line already there.
Resize file to 15.928 wide by 10.671 tall.
There’s nothing that reminds me of Spring more than daffodils, but sadly ours have already come and gone early this year. With the first day of Spring coming up I thought we’d make some simple paper daffodils to brighten the house. I think this would make a great craft project for a because it’s relatively simple.
Supplies You’ll Need:
- paper of varying yellow shades.
- a glue stick.
- pipe cleaner.
How To Make Paper Daffodils:
1. Start with a 4″ square of paper.
2. Fold in half diagonally.
3. Fold in half diagonally again.
4. And one more time.
5. A petal shape and snip a hole in the tip. Open to reveal the petals.
6. Now the center circle to 2 1/2″.
7. this circle in half.
8. With the glue stick, apply glue to one side of an edge.
9. Shape the half-circle into a cone.
10. Fold down one end of the pipe cleaner.
11. Apply some glue to the center of the flower.
12. Assemble by putting the cone into the flower opening, then putting the pipe cleaner through this hole, securing with the pipe cleaner.