In the crafting sessions, we have at home with our children. It is common to make stuff they are usually interested in. Airplane craft ideas are an instant favorite for most kids, and we need to make an effort to keep this time enjoyable and full of fun to hold their attention span. Scroll down to find different crafting options to make planes in the article below with easy-to-follow instructions.
Best Airplane Crafts & Activities:
1. Paper Airplane Craft:
We have all made countless rockets during our school days; here, we see some simple, easy-to-follow steps to make a plane. This airplane papercraft brings a lot of joy to youngsters.
Speciality: Get ready to have a lot of fun with this easy-to-make plane.
How to Do:
- Take an A4 piece of paper and place it on the table.
- Let the shorter side be towards you.
- Vertically fold the paper in half, such that the crease remains along the middle of the longer side.
- Take care to see that the corners of the paper match.
- Use your fingers to ensure that the crease , and unfold the paper.
- Next, fold the two corners at the top towards the center crease.
- Make it a point to see that the edges are aligned as close as possible to the center crease and the two outer edges of the paper touch at the crease.
- Now you will see two triangular flaps on each side and the top will be pointed, and the bottom should be in a straight line.
- Fold the flap towards the center and the top corner of the outside edge towards the center. It should be such that they meet along the vertical crease. The paper should now be like a triangle with a point at the top.
- Fold the paper in half and press with your finger to make the crease.
- The wings can now be folded down by folding the paper from the top. Do the same steps on the other side.
Balloon Airplane Craft:
Make this fascinating aeroplane craft and watch your children look up with awe at the soaring plane that goes higher and higher!
Speciality: Enjoy making this with your children and watch a plane that flies!
- Plastic cup with lid
- Marker pen
How to Do:
- Take a straw and slice through it lengthwise, then spread it out and insert the next whole straw through it.
- make a parts another three straws and them short of forming
- Take a cork out a thicker ring with a hole that allows the straw to go in.
- Use sandpaper to smoothen the rough edges.
- Insert this and place it at the of the prepared straw and stick it
- Now, take a small plastic cup with a lid and separate the lid.
- Close the cup with the separated lid
- Make a hole in the centre of the lid, then three holes around the cup at an equal distance.
- Insert the prepared straw through the center of the middle hole and it basing the height of the cup
- Stick masking tape around the straws when you insert it into the holes to keep them tight
- Bend the outer of the three straws into an L shape and seal the open it.
- Take two sheets of paper and out six strips of paper, two for each of the plane.
- Now, stick this on the top and bottom portion of the short straws to resemble.
- Once all this is done, insert one balloon into another and fill it with air.
- Place this the center hole’s mouth on the lid and let go, watching your plane soar high up in the sky!